Sue Morrow, CNP
- Asthma care
- Preventive health and wellness
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified nurse practitioner, specializing in pediatrics. My professional interests include asthma care, gynecology, osteoporosis and preventive health and wellness. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Favorite health tip: Many health problems can be prevented through conscientious health habits: diet, exercise, hygiene and dental care.
Practice philosophy: The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- College of St. Catherine
- Minnesota Chapter of Pediatric National Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric National Association of Nurse Practitioners
Years of experience
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)