Sue Morrow, CNP
- Asthma care
- Preventive health and wellness
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified nurse practitioner, specializing in pediatrics. My professional interests include asthma care, gynecology, osteoporosis and preventive health and wellness. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Favorite health tip: Many health problems can be prevented through conscientious health habits: diet, exercise, hygiene and dental care.
Practice philosophy: The Golden Rule: Treat others as you would want to be treated.
- College of St. Catherine
- Minnesota Chapter of Pediatric National Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric National Association of Nurse Practitioners
Years of experience
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)