Lacey Houdek, LICSW
Mental Health Consultant
- Social work
- All mental health diagnosis, psychosis, delusional thinking
- Crisis Intervention
- Short term solution focused therapy
- Patients of all ages
- In-person, telephone and virtual visits
Practice philosophy: I approach each person with a person-centered, solution focused framework. As a Mental Health Consultant, I work towards building therapeutic rapport through compassionate and empathetic conversation. Each individual has their own struggles and I am here to ensure they do not have to go through them
What are you passionate about and why? I am passionate about ensuring individuals struggling with mental health, or family members of individuals struggling feel heard and supported.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? If I wasn't a Social Worker/Therapist, I would've been a teacher!
What is something you have learned from your patients? Everyone has a different story and everyone has the ability to bring something meaningful to the table.
- Board games
- Lake activities
- Spending time with family and friends
- University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)