Rachel Long, DPT
- postoperative rehabilitation
- Knee and shoulder rehabilitation
- Spine rehabilitation
Practice philosophy: I am a physical therapist interested in orthopedics, spine rehabilitation, post-operative rehabilitation, and rehabilitation after shoulder and knee injuries. I enjoy working with people of all ages and developing an individualized treatment plan to return patients to the activities they enjoy.
- University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, MN
- American Physical Therapy Association, Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)