Keyur Desai, PsyD, LP
- ADHD testing
- General psychological testing
- Trauma informed work
- Relational difficulties
- Adjustment related stress
Practice philosophy: I believe in providing multicultural care in order to create a place of nurturance, healing, and growth so my patients can achieve their maximum potential.
If you weren't a health care provider, what would you be? Flight Attendant
What is something you have learned from your patients? Resiliency comes in many different forms. If one learns to recognize it, change is possible.
What is one of the challenges of this career you enjoy? And why? Many time, patients' progress can be slow. I enjoy this so the patient can learn to appreciate the journey rather than a quick fix.
- Saint Mary's University
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Current licenses and certifications
- Health Point, Seattle, Washington
- Northern Integrated Health, Addiction Medicine
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)