Michelle Aumock, PA-C
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic trauma
- Fracture management
- Fracture prevention
Michelle Aumock, PA-C is a Physician Assistant at Allina Health Orthopedics in St. Paul, MN.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
Hometown: Cloquet, MN
My practice philosophy is: To provide comprehensive, compassionate care for patients as they recover from trauma.
What is something you have learned from your patients? I have learned to listen more attentively and explain things more thoroughly.
What is one of the challenges of this career you enjoy? And why? Being present for what can be one of the hardest days of a patient's life is challenging. Being able to provide the care that helps make their experience better makes that challenge worthwhile.
- College of St Benedict
- Alderson Broaddus University
Current licenses and certifications
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Training
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Board Certified
Years of experience
- United Hospital
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)