Jacqueline Tinajero, PA-C
- Non-union fractures
- Pediatric injuries
Jacqueline Tinajero, PA-C is a Physician Assistant at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN.
What is your practice philosophy? My goal is to help injured patients going through a traumatic experience like a fracture get back to their active lifestyles.
Hometown: Beverly Shores, Indiana
If I wasn’t a provider, I would be a: chef or a house flipper. I love to come up with new recipes and also love a great home remodel!
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is (and why): I enjoy working on fractures because each one has its own challenge that we treat like a puzzle trying to put the bone back together in the most effective way.
What is the best thing you’ve done for your health or the best health advice you’ve received? I started training (swimming, biking, running) with my husband who competes in olympic distance triathlons.
What are a few of your personal achievements? Having my daughter, Olivia!
Awards and recognitions
- Spending time with family
- Trying new restaurants
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Midwestern University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), PA Member
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA), PA Member
Current licenses and certifications
- American Heart Association ACLS for Healthcare Providers Training
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Training
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Board Certified
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)