Jacqueline Tinajero, PA-C
- Non-union fractures
- Pediatric injuries
Jacqueline Tinajero, PA-C is a Physician Assistant at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN.
What is your practice philosophy? My goal is to help injured patients going through a traumatic experience like a fracture get back to their active lifestyles.
Hometown: Beverly Shores, Indiana
If I wasn’t a provider, I would be a: chef or a house flipper. I love to come up with new recipes and also love a great home remodel!
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is (and why): I enjoy working on fractures because each one has its own challenge that we treat like a puzzle trying to put the bone back together in the most effective way.
What is the best thing you’ve done for your health or the best health advice you’ve received? I started training (swimming, biking, running) with my husband who competes in olympic distance triathlons.
What are a few of your personal achievements? Having my daughter, Olivia!
- Spending time with family
- Trying new restaurants
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Midwestern University
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), PA Member
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants (MAPA), PA Member
Current licenses and certifications
- American Heart Association ACLS for Healthcare Providers Training
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Training
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Board Certified
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)