Cynthia Miller, LAc, MaOM
- Integrative and complementary medicine
- Integrative oncology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Body, mind and spirit approaches to healing
- Meditation and relaxation techniques
- Side effects related to cancer treatment
- Pain, Postoperative
- Anxiety, stress and depression
- Chronic health concerns
Cynthia Miller has been practicing Chinese Medicine since 1997. She has a master’s degree in traditional Oriental medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and is NCCAOM-certified in acupuncture and Chinese herbology. In 2018-19 she was honored to be part of the first cohort of the Integrative Oncology Scholars program at the University of Michigan.
As a registered nurse for more than 30 years, Miller has worked in a variety of settings including acute care, home infusion, hospice and oncology clinical research. She joined the Penny George Institute for Health & Healing in 2005 and is grateful for the opportunity to use all of her experience and training to offer integrative care that incorporates ancient and modern therapies to support healing of mind, body and spirit.
Miller provides care at Abbott Northwestern – in the inpatient environment and for outpatients at the Virginia Piper Cancer Institute Piper Breast Center.
Awards and recognitions
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)