Derek Vanderburg, PA-C
- Hand/wrist/elbow surgery
- Orthopedic trauma
- Therapeutic joint injections
My practice philosophy is: to not only educate our patients, but ensure that they feel involved in their care plan.
I am passionate about: health and fitness. It is something that my family and I are able to do together and have even run a family marathon relay together, which is one of my fondest memories.
If I wasn't a health care provider I would be: probably trying to be a professional golfer. Although not sure I have the skills for that level of competition, I enjoy the game!
- BWCA trips
- Des Moine University, IA; M.S. Physician Assistant Studies
- Winona State University, MN; B.A Psychology
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Physician Assistant license
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Fellow
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)