Derek Vanderburg, PA-C
- Hand/wrist/elbow surgery
- Orthopedic trauma
- Therapeutic joint injections
My practice philosophy is: to not only educate our patients, but ensure that they feel involved in their care plan.
I am passionate about: health and fitness. It is something that my family and I are able to do together and have even run a family marathon relay together, which is one of my fondest memories.
If I wasn't a health care provider I would be: probably trying to be a professional golfer. Although not sure I have the skills for that level of competition, I enjoy the game!
- BWCA trips
- Des Moine University, IA; M.S. Physician Assistant Studies
- Winona State University, MN; B.A Psychology
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Physician Assistant license
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery Fellow
Are you this provider? Update your profile.