James Roth, MD
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Bipolar disorder
- Depressive disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Virtual visits
My practice philosophy is "first do no harm." My focus is on adult outpatient psychiatry. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia
- MS, Electrical Engineering, University of Pittsburgh
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Penn State
Current licenses and certifications
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Mayo Clinic Psychiatric Residency
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)