Isaac Adediran, MD
- Family medicine
- Office procedures
- health maintenance
- Medication management
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified family medicine doctor with professional interests in diabetes, hypertension, office procedures, health maintenance, asthma, COPD and medication management. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
I became a doctor to: help the underserved, and especially understand what it meant to grow up with limited resources.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a: professional soccer player.
Practice philosophy: Patients have complete choice over their health decisions. Doctors are just available to help provide guidance for patients to make the best decision for their own health.
- Family medicine
- Spending time with family and friends
- Ross University School of Medicine, Dominica, West Indies
- University of Wisconsin, River Falls, WI
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Family Medicine
- Member of American Medical Association
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)