Noelle M. Maze, RN, MA
- Sports medicine
- Elbow injuries and disorders
- Fractures, bone
- Shoulder injuries and disorders
- Shoulder and elbow sub specialist
- Virtual visits
Noelle M. Maze, CNP, RN, is a licensed orthopedic nurse practitioner, as well as a board-certified nurse practitioner, providing specialized care for shoulder and elbow disorders.
To request an appointment, please complete this form or call a clinic location listed below.
I began my orthopedic specialty care in 1992 and see patients at Sports & Orthopaedic Specialists on a full-time basis. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
As a frequent instructor at several Twin Cities graduate nursing programs, I mentor students in the nurse practitioner programs at St. Catherine University and Metropolitan State University. I am also a national guest lecturer on topics such as sports injuries, fractures and arthritis.
- Sports medicine
- College of Saint Catherine
- College of Saint Teresa
- Minnesota Nurses Association
- National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses
Current licenses and certifications
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Orthopaedic Nursing Certification
- Registered Nurse
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)