James Dorrian, MD
- Dermatologic surgery
- General medical dermatology
- Skin cancer
- skin cancer screening
- Skin growths
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified dermatologist with professional interests in skin cancer, skin cancer screening, dermatologic surgery, skin growths and general medical dermatology. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
My practice philosophy is to provide the best dermatologic care for a large variety of conditions in a manner that always puts the patient first.
Hometown: Edina, Minnesota
I am passionate about helping people feel healthy and confident about their skin.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a neuroscience researcher.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is how unique each and every patient's disease and situation is. It makes managing everyone's issues in a personalized manner not just important, but paramount, to their healing.
My personal health goal is to always follow the same advice that I give my patients.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Medical Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Hennepin County Medical Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Bronx, New York
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)