James Dorrian, MD
- Dermatologic surgery
- General medical dermatology
- Skin cancer
- skin cancer screening
- Skin growths
I am a board-certified dermatologist with professional interests in skin cancer, skin cancer screening, dermatologic surgery, skin growths and general medical dermatology.
My practice philosophy is to provide the best dermatologic care for a large variety of conditions in a manner that always puts the patient first.
Hometown: Edina, Minnesota
I am passionate about helping people feel healthy and confident about their skin.
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a neuroscience researcher.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is how unique each and every patient's disease and situation is. It makes managing everyone's issues in a personalized manner not just important, but paramount, to their healing.
My personal health goal is to always follow the same advice that I give my patients.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison, Wisconsin
- University of Minnesota - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Medical Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Hennepin County Medical Center - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Montefiore Medical Center and Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Bronx, New York
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.