Monica Yue, AuD
- Adult and pediatric diagnostics
- BAHA bone conduction implants
- Hearing Aids
- Vestibular evaluation
I am an audiologist with professional interests in adult and pediatric diagnostics, Baha bone conduction implants, hearing aids and vestibular evaluation.
My practice philosophy is to treat patients with empathy and kindness.
Hometown: Minneapolis, Minnesota
If I wasn't a provider, I would be a Zumba instructor! I love dancing, music and interacting with people.
Something I have learned from my patients is the importance of active listening.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is no two days are exactly the same. I enjoy the challenge of working with all ages and patients with varying needs.
My personal health goal is to live a healthy, balanced life.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities, College of Liberal Arts - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology
- National Student Academy of Audiology
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Mandarin Chinese
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)