Txong Xiong, LAc, MaOM
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Pain management
- Migraine Disorders
- Women's Health
- mind body
Practice philosophy: I believe acupuncture is a viable option when it comes to treating a variety of conditions and supporting the body to naturally heal itself.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, Minn
- Tianjin University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Tianjin, China
Current licenses and certifications
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Woodwinds Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)