Jennifer Curran, PsyD
Postdoctoral psychology fellow
- assessment psychological
- Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder, Attention
Best part of my work: To walk along side someone as they share about their journey.
Why I became a provider: Hearing peoples stories has always interested me.
Practice philosophy: The ability to collaborate with individuals in a warm, safe and non-judgmental space.
- Family and friends
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Metropolitan State University
- Normandale Community College
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)