Jennifer Curran, PsyD
Postdoctoral psychology fellow
- assessment psychological
- Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder, Attention
Best part of my work: To walk along side someone as they share about their journey.
Why I became a provider: Hearing peoples stories has always interested me.
Practice philosophy: The ability to collaborate with individuals in a warm, safe and non-judgmental space.
- Family and friends
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Metropolitan State University
- Normandale Community College
- American Psychological Association
- Minnesota Psychological Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.