Kirsten Johnson, M.D.
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Women's mental health
Best part of my work: Learning about what makes each person unique.
Why I became a provider: To hear people's stories and ease suffering by applying medical knowledge in the context of individual lives.
- Educational institutions
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Current licenses and certifications
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Additional languages spoken