Parkash Singh, MD
- Medical psychiatry
- Emergency psychiatry
I am a licensed psychiatrist with professional interests in psychotherapy and emergency psychiatry. I also speak Hindi and Punjabi.
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
Why I became a provider: To provide support and help patients move towards happier and healthier lives.
Best part of my work: Having the privilege of being invited into the most vulnerable moments of someone's life and watching them come through it with strength and resilience they didn't know they had.
Practice philosophy: I take a holistic approach to care to address all the needs of the patient.
- McMaster Univeristy, Hamilton, Ontario
- American Association for Emergency Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Current licenses and certifications
- Psychiatry, McMaster University
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.