Lara Brown, MSW, LICSW
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Adult mental health
- Adolescents and young adults
- Life transitions
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Sex-positive human sexuality
I am a licensed therapist with professional interests in adult, child and adolescent mental health, LGBTQIA, life transitions, autism spectrum disorder, depression, anxiety and sex-positive human sexuality.
Practice philosophy: I think of therapy as a team sport. For many, seeing a therapist feels a little weird at first. My job is to be on your team, and make things feel a little less weird.
- Making with metal, leather, paint or wood
- Obscure facts
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, 2017
- Certificate in Transgender Cultural Competency, 2015
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.