Liz Senne, MSW, LICSW
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Brain Injuries
- Anxiety and depression
- Adjustment to disability
- loss, grief, and bereavement
I facilitate psychoeducation and psychotherapy groups for participants of Courage Kenny's Community Reintegration Program (CRP), and provide individual psychotherapy. I use a holistic treatment approach, that considers each person's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. I work to incorporate your past experiences and personal beliefs to help identify your strengths and goals.
Best part of my work: Helping you carry out strategies to be successful in your home and community.
- Spending time with family and friends
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)