Kathryn Isham, PsyD LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Depressive disorder
- Life transitions
- Lifestyle/personal development
- Virtual visits
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Champlin, MN
Practice Philosophy: Primarily, I use cognitive-behavioral therapy and incorporate other evidence-based approaches depending on the client's needs.
Best part of my work: I enjoy being able to remind people of their strengths, providing additional resources and support, and then witnessing their personal growth as they utilize new skills, as well as skills they already had within them.
- PsyD LP
Awards and recognitions
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- College of Saint Benedict/Saint John's University
Current licenses and certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology
- Master's degree in Clinical Psychology
- Headway Emotional Health Services, Richfield, MN
- University of Minnesota, Dicovery Clinic, Minneapolis
- Washburn Center for Children, Minnetonka, MN
- Guadalupe Alternative Programs, West St. Paul, MN
Are you this provider? Update your profile.