Keith H. Carlson, MD
- Laser vision correction procedures
- LASIK, LASEK
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Custom Wavefront laser vision correction
- Small incision cataract surgery (multi-focal
- Premium multifocal intraocular implants
- Aesthetic skin therapy
- BOTOX and dermal fillers
- Upper and lower lid surgery
I am a board-certified physician specializing in ophthalmology with a masters of medical management.
Hometown: Grand Forks, ND
Best part of my work: Taking people from a place of fear and concern about their vision and upcoming surgery to a new place of joy and relief with their improved vision post-operation.
Why I became an ophthalmologist: To make a difference in people's lives and to impact their health in a positive and healing way.
Personal interests: Active in South Suburban Evangelical Free Church in Apple Valley with numerous activities that impact the south metro area.
What I tell my friends and family: Wear safety glasses whenever working in an area or on a project where something could fly off and strike your eye.
What patients say about me: I take time to listen to their concerns and present their options and am available for further discussion after the visit.
Favorite health tip: Every person should have an eye exam. Wear protective glasses when working in an area where something could strike your eyes.
Practice philosophy: To improve vision and facilitate healing.
Listed in "Best Doctors in America" and "Top Docs" by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine.
- Church activities
- Tulane University
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- American College of Physician Executives
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Delta Omega Honor Society
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Current licenses and certifications
- North Dakota
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic
- University Of Minnesota
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute
Are you this provider? Update your profile.