Miranda Dulek, CNP, DNP
- Child and teen psychiatry
- Integrative mental health treatment
- Holistic care
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Childhood and developmental disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
I am a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner with professional interests in adult, and child and adolescent mental health, integrative mental health treatment and holistic care; mindfulness, behavioral approaches, diagnosing and treating a variety of concerns including trauma, mood disorders and personality disorders; and childhood and developmental disorders, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and ADHD.
Practice philosophy: To care for the person as a whole, utilizing many different treatment options, psychotherapies, and teaching methods to promote overall health and well-being.
Best part of my patient visit: Getting to know each person as an individual. Everyone has their own unique and meaningful story to tell, and I love learning so much from my patients.
Why I became a provider: The mind is so powerful and I am fascinated by the art and science of the brain. I enjoy being a part of my patient's life journeys, and encouraging the healing process that comes from holistic and self care.
- Logic puzzles
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN
- University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Psi Chi International Honors Society in Psy
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honors Society in Nursing
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.