Kathryn A. Rudd, AuD, CCC-A
- Diagnostic hearing testing
- Communication strategies
- Evaluation, fitting and follow up with hearing aid
Hometown: River Falls, WI
Practice philosophy: Provide individualized care and treatment for every patient.
Best part of my work is: Having the opportunity to establish long-term relationships with my patients. With the use of amplification, I am able to witness the joy, excitement and be a part of their hearing healthcare journey!
I became a provider: To be able to make a positive impact in someone’s quality of life.
- Animal welfare
- Volunteer work
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- A.T. Still University-Mesa, AZ
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Minnesota Academy of Audiology
- Audio Help Associates, New York, NY
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)