Dr. Francis Abraham, MBBS
- General surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
I am interested in surgery involving the colon, stomach, gallbladder, thyroid and breast. I also perform carpal tunnel surgery and vasectomies.
I'm certified by Royal College of Surgeons with sub-specialty training in surgical oncology (cancer surgery), and a recipient of Bush Foundation Award and American Cancer Society Regional Community Award for detection of prostate cancer and colorectal cancers.
Hometown: Cambridge, MN
Why I became a surgeon: I love seeing happy faces and makes others happier.
Favorite health tip: Smoking is the enemy.
- General surgery
- Lake fishing
- Vegetable and floral gardening
- American Medical Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Fellow of American College of Medical Practice Executives
- Fellow of The American College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
- Society of Surgical Oncology
Current licenses and certifications
- Royal College of Surgeons with sub-specialty training in surgical oncology (cancer surgery)
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Cambridge Medical Center
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)