Sarah Zach, MS, CCC-SLP
- Speech therapy
A referral may be needed for this provider.
- Professionial voice and singing
- Voice disorders
- Paradoxical vocal fold movement
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Chronic cough
- Vocal amplification
- Parkinsons lsvt loud
I enjoy combining my singing background with speech pathology to help people use their voices in the most efficient and effective way possible. This includes working with singers, teachers, coaches or anyone else who requires their voice extensively. I also enjoy helping people with Parkinson's Disease or reduced volume learn to project their voices in a healthy manner, as well as instructing people with breathing impairment how to optimize their breathing ability and return to daily activities.
My appointment availability is M-F, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m., with therapy sessions lasting 45-60 minutes. New evaluations can last 60-120 minutes.
- Speech therapy
- My cats
- Spending time with family and friends
- Masters of Science: Speech Pathology- Marquette University
- Bachelor of Music, Voice Performance Lawrence University Conservatory of Music
- American Speech and Hearing Association Special Interest Group: Voice Disorders
Current licenses and certifications
- Certificate of Clinical Competence, LSVT Loud
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)