Paresh Ghodge, MD
- Sports medicine
- Fracture management
- Non-surgical orthopedics
- Joint injections
- Arthritis management
- Sports injuries
- Concussion management
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Injury prevention
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified sports medicine physician with professional interests in non-surgical orthopedics, fracture management, joint injections, sports-related concussions and arthritis management. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Goa, India
I became a physician because: I realized during my family medicine residency that I wanted to pursue sports medicine. That way, I could help people prevent and treat injuries as well as enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle.
I am passionate about: using technology to make health care less expensive and more accessible.
One of the challenges of this career that I enjoy is: helping people to adopt healthy lifestyles and not always settling for a quick fix.
One of the best things I have done for my health is: meditate. Mental well-being is as important as physical health.
If I wasn't a physician, I would be a: food critic because I love to travel and love to eat all types of food!
- Sports medicine
- Cross-country skiing
- Goa Medical College and Hospital Bambolim-Goa, India
- Parvatibai Chowgule College of Arts and Science, Margao-Goa, India
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Geisinger Health System, Danville and Wilkes-Barre, PA
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- Abbott Northwestern – WestHealth
- Mercy Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)