Deborah Twito, LP, PMHNP-BC
- Women's health and wellness
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
I treat adult patients 18 years and up. I am an advanced practice nurse board-certified in psychiatry and mental health with professional interests in working with women with self-esteem issues, on personal growth, relationships, and communication; evaluating for mental health, diagnostics, and treatment using a multi-faceted approach; anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
Practice philosophy: Going beyond medication to treat the whole person, with involvement of family, significant others, and encouragement of therapy, group work, exercise, mindfulness, healthy habits for sleep, etc.
Additional information: I worked for many years as an registered nurse in outpatient and inpatient psychiatry before going back for advanced practice master's at the University of Minnesota.
- Family activities
- Live music
- University of Minnesota
- Macalester College
- Marshalltown Community School of Nursing
- Neuroscience Educational Institute
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Allina Health Northfield Clinic Mental Health Department
- Park Nicollet Clinic Mental Health Department
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)