Alissa McCann, PsyD, LP
- Anxiety disorders
- Life transitions
- Relationship problems
- Psychological testing
I am a doctor of psychology and licensed psychologist with professional interests in anxiety, depression, life transitions, relationship problems and psychological testing.
Best part of my work: The gift of hearing a person's unique story and walking alongside his or her journey to greater self-understanding.
Practice philosophy: My approach is promote personal growth and desired changes as well as improve the overall health and well-being of patients.
Favorite health tip: Try yoga! It is great for the mind and body. There are many variations of yoga practice so that everyone can benefit.
- Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, Argosy University
- Saint Mary's University, Winona, MN
Current licenses and certifications
- Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Pre-doctoral Internship at Minnesota Correctional Facility – Stillwater, MN
Years of experience
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)