Shelby B. Hyllengren, DPM
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Forefoot and rearfoot reconstruction surgery
- Foot and ankle trauma
- Diabetic wound care and limb salvage
- Sports Medicine
- Arthritic conditions
Read my Healthy Set Go articles:
I am a doctor of podiatric medicine specializing in foot and ankle surgery with professional interests in forefoot & rearfoot reconstructive surgery, arthroscopy, foot & ankle trauma, diabetic wound care & limb salvage, sports medicine and arthritic conditions.
Best part of my work: I enjoy helping patients to understand their foot problems and developing a plan together to treat them.
Favorite health tip: Check your feet daily for cuts, blisters, scratches, redness or swelling. Catching these problems early can help prevent more serious complications later.
Practice philosophy: Provide quality, honest, and compassionate healthcare for my patients and do what is best for them.
- Board-certified specialties
- Educational institutions
- Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (PM&S-RRA), Regions Hospital/HealthPartners Institute for Medical Edu
- Years of experience
- Hospital affiliations
- Cambridge Medical Center