Anne Massey, DPM
- Operative and non-operative care of foot and ankle
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Tendon injuries of the foot and ankle
- Reconstructive procedures
- Plantar fasciitis
- Virtual visits
Anne Massey, DPM, is a board-certified podiatrist with professional interests in operative and non-operative care of the foot and ankle, ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot reconstruction, bunion and hammertoe correction, tendon injuries of the foot and ankle, reconstructive procedures and plantar fasciitis.
I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my patient visit: Seeing a patient make progress either emotionally or physically.
Why I became a podiatrist: To challenge myself mentally and help others.
What I tell friends and family: Many injuries occur when athletes get overtired. Take periodic breaks and stop if you feel pain or fatigue.
Favorite health tip: Change your running shoes often.
Practice philosophy: Educating patients and providing a team approach in treating my patients' diagnosis.
Personal interests: Running, yoga, cycling, traveling and baking.
Awards and recognitions
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Rosalind Franklin University, Illinois
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, PA
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, CA
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)