Anne Massey, DPM
- Operative and non-operative care of foot and ankle
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Tendon injuries of the foot and ankle
- Reconstructive procedures
- Plantar fasciitis
I am a board-certified podiatrist with professional interests in operative and non-operative care of the foot and ankle, ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot reconstruction, bunion and hammertoe correction, tendon injuries of the foot and ankle, reconstructive procedures and plantar fasciitis.
Best part of my patient visit: Seeing a patient make progress either emotionally or physically.
Why I became a podiatrist: To challenge myself mentally and help others.
What I tell friends and family: Many injuries occur when athletes get overtired. Take periodic breaks and stop if you feel pain or fatigue.
Favorite health tip: Change your running shoes often.
Practice philosophy: Educating patients and providing a team approach in treating my patients' diagnosis.
Personal interests: Running, yoga, cycling, traveling and baking.
Honors and awards:
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Rosalind Franklin University, Illinois
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, PA
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, CA
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.