Anne Massey, DPM
- Operative and non-operative care of foot and ankle
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Tendon injuries of the foot and ankle
- Reconstructive procedures
- Plantar fasciitis
I am a board-certified podiatrist with professional interests in operative and non-operative care of the foot and ankle, ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot reconstruction, bunion and hammertoe correction, tendon injuries of the foot and ankle, reconstructive procedures and plantar fasciitis.
Hometown: Lancaster, WI
Best part of my patient visit: Seeing a patient make progress either emotionally or physically.
Why I became a podiatrist: To challenge myself mentally and help others.
What I tell friends and family: Many injuries occur when athletes get overtired. Take periodic breaks and stop if you feel pain or fatigue.
Favorite health tip: Change your running shoes often.
Practice philosophy: Educating patients and providing a team approach in treating my patients' diagnosis.
Personal interests: Running, yoga, cycling, traveling and baking.
- Rosalind Franklin University, Illinois
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, PA
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, CA
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.