Anne Massey, DPM
- Operative and non-operative care of foot and ankle
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Flatfoot reconstruction
- Bunion and hammertoe correction
- Tendon injuries of the foot and ankle
- Reconstructive procedures
- Plantar fasciitis
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified podiatrist with professional interests in operative and non-operative care of the foot and ankle, ankle arthroscopy, flatfoot reconstruction, bunion and hammertoe correction, tendon injuries of the foot and ankle, reconstructive procedures and plantar fasciitis. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Best part of my patient visit: Seeing a patient make progress either emotionally or physically.
Why I became a podiatrist: To challenge myself mentally and help others.
What I tell friends and family: Many injuries occur when athletes get overtired. Take periodic breaks and stop if you feel pain or fatigue.
Favorite health tip: Change your running shoes often.
Practice philosophy: Educating patients and providing a team approach in treating my patients' diagnosis.
Personal interests: Running, yoga, cycling, traveling and baking.
Honors and awards:
- 2019 Top Doctor in Minnesota Monthly magazine
- Rosalind Franklin University, Illinois
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, PA
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation, CA
Years of experience
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)