Emmett F. Carpel, MD
Emmett F. Carpel, MD, has practiced in the Twin Cities since 1975. He has participated in the development of laser vision correction since its beginning in the Twin Cities and has had training in virtually all vision correction procedures. He is so experienced that he has been chosen by other eye doctors to perform their laser vision correction.
Dr. Carpel is a clinical professor of ophthalmology at the University of Minnesota, an American Academy of Ophthalmology Fellow and a member of the Royal College of Ophthalmology.
"I believe my broad training allows me to give my patients unbiased recommendations on what I believe would be the safest and most effective procedures for them."
- Hahnemann Medical College
- Philadelphia General Hospital
- University Hospital of Washington
- University of Washington Hospital, Moorfields Eye Hospital
Years of experience
- Phillips Eye Institute - a campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.