Michael P. Koch, MSE, LICSW
- Bariatric Surgery
- Substance Dependence
- Psychology, social
Michael Koch has a masters in social work and is a licensed independent clinical social worker.
His professional interests include adolescent and adult life adjustment concerns, chemical dependency evaluations, adult anger education, pre-bariatric surgery evaluation.
- University of Wisconsin, undergraduate degree
- University of Wisconsin, masters degree
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Masters of Science - Education (MSE)
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
To verify your specific doctor's or hospital's network participation with any plan, please contact the health plan directly. This information is subject to change and may not be reflected until the next update. We accept many insurance plans, providing access to providers across a wide range of specialties. Learn more.
Major health plans we accept
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we accept
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)