Michael P. Koch, MSE, LICSW
- Bariatric Surgery
- Substance Dependence
- Psychology, social
Michael Koch has a masters in social work and is a licensed independent clinical social worker.
His professional interests include adolescent and adult life adjustment concerns, family system concerns, chemical dependency evaluations, adult anger education, pre-bariatric surgery evaluation.
- University of Wisconsin, undergraduate degree
- University of Wisconsin, masters degree
- Minnesota Board of Social Work
Current licenses and certifications
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Masters of Science - Education (MSE)
Years of experience
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.