Sean Hearn, MD
- Family medicine
Not accepting new patients in this area.
- Virtual visits
I am a board-certified hospitalist who specializes in family medicine. I have professional interests in pediatrics, psychology and psychoanalytic psychotherapy. I offer face-to-face virtual visits for a variety of health services and conditions.
Hometown: Roseville, MN
Best part of my work: Listening to the patient's story, especially when it changes in a way that brings the patient and I closer together.
Why I became a physician: I always wanted to be a psychotherapist, but decided to go to medical school to really challenge myself. Now I'm learning how to do both.
How I spend my free time: Family activities, mountain biking, hiking and reading.
Favorite health tip: Never underestimate the power of your mind in its ability to help or hurt you. Learn to appreciate your complexity.
Practice philosophy: There are two persons, families and communities in the room in every visit. How do we help each other be and live well?
- Family medicine
- Family activities
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- American Psychoanalytic Institute
- Collaborative Family Healthcare Association
- Minnesota Psychoanalytic Institute
Current licenses and certifications
- Saint Paul Ramsey Medical Center
Years of experience
Additional languages spoken
- United Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.
Major health plans we participate in
- Allina Health | Aetna
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Other health plans we participate in
- America's PPO
- First Health/Coventry
- Hennepin Health (formerly Metropolitan Health Plan)
- South Country Health Alliance
- United Behavioral Health
- Wisconsin Physician Services (WPS)