James A. Hunter, MD
- Eye diseases
- Laser eye surgery
- Macular degeneration
- Cataract Extraction
I am a board-certified ophthalmologist. My professional interests include diabetes, cataract surgery, glaucoma, laser treatment and macular degeneration.
Personal interests: Biking, golf, photography.
Practice philosophy: My primary objective is to provide the highest quality care to my patients while maintaining a relaxed "tender loving care" atmosphere, both in the clinic and the operating room. To that end, I will strive to make sure that all of my patients feel cared for as individuals and not just disease entities.
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Academy of Ophthalmology
- Minnesota Medial Association
- Twin Cities Medical Society
Current licenses and certifications
- Board-Certified, Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- University of Minnesota
Years of experience
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Phillips Eye Institute - a campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Are you this provider? Update your profile.