United Hospital Pregnancy and Diabetes Clinic
Nasseff Specialty Center, Suite 300
St. Paul, MN 55102
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
The Pregnancy and Diabetes Clinic provides treatment and evaluation for women who have diabetes during their pregnancy.
The Pregnancy and Diabetes Clinic offers these services:
- treatment and evaluation for gestational diabetes, type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- pre-pregnancy consultations
- individualized treatment that identifies specific needs
- counseling and support
- cultural adaptations to food planning
- interpreter services
- care team is always available during regular clinic hours
Many of our patients choose to deliver their babies at The Mother Baby Center at United Hospital.
Please note: The primary physician or OB/GYN will continue management of prenatal care and delivery. The Pregnancy and Diabetes Clinic care team serves only as a consultative and supportive resource assisting women in obtaining the best possible outcome for themselves and their babies.