Allina Health Orthopedics - Joint Replacement Center - St. Paul
Nasseff Medical Center, Suite 210
St. Paul, MN 55102
- Mon—Fri 8 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
At our St. Paul orthopedic joint replacement surgery center you can expect expert joint care and orthopedic services in a space that was created exclusively with total joint replacement patients in mind. Our orthopedic surgeons are experts in knee and hip replacement surgery.
We will partner with you to help you move and feel better – from initial consult through long-term recovery – from a range of specialists. This unique model supports collaboration among your full care team as we partner with you on your journey to achieve a full and active life without joint pain.
As a surgery patient, you will work with a nurse navigator to help you understand what to expect during all stages of your surgery. Your nurse navigator will:
- create a care plan that prepares you for surgery
- support your health care team in the hospital
- support you through recovery after surgery for 90 days.
Getting to Allina Health Orthopedics – Joint Replacement Center – St. Paul
We are located in the John Nasseff Medical Center building, on the United Hospital campus off Interstate 35E.
- Park in the Gold Ramp, take the skyway on Level 3 to the Nasseff Medial Center. Once through the skyway, take the stairs or elevator to Level H. Go through the sliding doors and the clinic entrance is the first entrance on the right.
- A patient drop-off site is located in front of the Nasseff Medical Center, off Smith Ave. Go through two sets of doors to enter the lobby and then take the elevator to the second floor.
- View the United Hospital campus map.
Allina Health United Hospital has been designated by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement. This means the facilities have demonstrated expertise in quality care, resulting in better overall outcomes for patients, by meeting objective clinical measures developed in collaboration with expert physician panels and national medical organizations.