Allina Health Outpatient Addiction Services – New Ulm
Services at this location are provided by New Ulm Medical Center.
- Addiction service coordination – adults
- Addiction service coordination – teens
- Family addiction program, teens
- Relapse prevention, outpatient
- Substance use disorder assessment for adults
- Substance use disorder assessment for teens
About this location
In addition to assessing chemical dependency, the addiction services department provides outpatient treatment and is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Adolescents and adults are served by this department.
Our nurses help patients deal with physical discomfort while experiencing withdrawal from alcohol, cocaine, narcotics or other drugs.