Allina Health Outpatient Addiction Services – New Ulm
New Ulm, MN 56073
- 507-217-5118 507-217-5118
Services at this location have temporarily changed. Only virtual visits are available. Learn more, visit Get Care Now, or call the clinic.
- Day and evening IOP (Intensive Outpatient): Mon, Tue, Thu 8am-8:30pm, Wed, Fri, Sat 8am-5pm.
Services at this location are provided by New Ulm Medical Center.
- Addiction service coordination – adults
- Addiction service coordination – teens
- Family addiction program, teens
- Relapse prevention, outpatient
- Substance use disorder assessment for adults
- Substance use disorder assessment for teens
About this location
For patient scheduling: 866-603-0016
For direct clinic access: 507-217-5118
In addition to assessing chemical dependency, the addiction services department provides outpatient treatment and is licensed by the Minnesota Department of Human Services. Adolescents and adults are served by this department.
Our nurses help patients deal with physical discomfort while experiencing withdrawal from alcohol, cocaine, narcotics or other drugs.