Mercy Hospital – Unity Campus Fitness Center
Fridley, MN 55432
- Mon—Thu 6:30 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Fri 6:30 a.m.—3:30 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Saturday, December 25, 2021
New Year's Day
Saturday, January 1, 2022
Monday, May 30, 2022
4th of July
Monday, July 4, 2022
About this location
The Fitness Center offers members the opportunity to exercise in a medically supervised, comfortable and safe environment.
In addition to your membership fee, certified personal trainers are available to help with designing and achieving exercise goals. The clinically-trained fitness staff are available to assist you as needed or requested by members.
You may need to consult with your doctor before starting a formal exercise program.
- All members receive a one-on-one initial orientation/evaluation session with an exercise specialist. This evaluation includes designing a personalized program based on your needs and goals.
- Fitness Center staff members are available to talk with you about your progress and offer suggestions or strategies to help you succeed and keep you motivated.
- Programming will be based on your needs and may include exercises to enhance cardiovascular endurance, muscle conditioning, flexibility, balance, posture, or weight management.
- All sessions are supervised by qualified professionals.
- Members will be assisted in working toward a healthier lifestyle by learning how to modify your risk factors
What to wear
You may wear proper gym attire: gym shorts, T-shirts, loose-fitting clothing and athletic shoes. Changing rooms are available. To prevent damage to equipment, please bring a change of shoes.
Initial evaluation fees
- $60* new members
- $30* members transferring from phase 2, Heart Power, or Lung Power
Ongoing membership fees
- $35* per month due the first day of the month following your initial evaluation
- $25* per month if you set up an automatic monthly payment from your checking account or credit card. Ask for a payment authorization form.
- $5* monthly discount for each additional family membership
* Initial evaluation fees are due at the time of your first visit. Ongoing membership fees are pre-paid the first of each month. Exercare fees are not covered by insurance.