Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute – Northland
Duluth, MN 55802
- Mon—Fri 9 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Sat—Sun Closed
About this location
If you have a disability and are looking for some sporting or outdoor adventure, look no further.
We offer quality recreational opportunities for youth and adults with physical disabilities, including sensory impairments and autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
Adaptive programs and activities include:
- adaptive alpine ski lessons area ski hills including Spirit Mountain, Great Lakes Mono Ski Madness and Race Camp, Giant's Ridge and a clinic at Lutsen Mountain
- adaptive rock climbing
- adaptive rowing clinics
- adaptive scuba
- adaptive swimming
- adaptive water ski clinics
- adaptive yoga
- Arrowhead Youth Games
- curling for youth and adults
- dog sledding and Sleigh Ride Adventure Day
- power soccer
- fishing tournament
- kayaking day trips on Lake Superior
- kayaking lessons
Friends and family members are invited to participate as space allows.
If you need financial assistance, we may be able to help. If you have questions, our team is here with answers:
See CK Active for schedules and registration (in season)