Grief Support Group
This group offers participants a nurturing, confidential environment of support as they journey through the grieving process.
- Develop a support system.
- Exchange practical information on care giving challenges and possible solutions.
- Talk through issues and ways of coping.
- Share feelings, needs, and concerns.
- Learn about community resources.
This group meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. For more information or to receive the Zoom link, call Bonnie Jaffe, RN, at (651) 497-8248 or email her.
The Grief Support Group is a partnership between JFS and Sholom.