A Virtual Event: Get Outdoors! Series
Get outdoors is a virtual series to learn about adaptive activities you can enjoy outdoors. Let’s explore together! Sign up now to connect virtually with Courage Kenny staff, volunteers and participants as we learn about favorite outdoor activities and places to explore. You may discover a new passion! Join us for one session or all.
Day and Time: Tuesdays, 7:00-8:00pm
Fall Series topics:
- August 11: How to start and maintain an active adaptive lifestyle this Fall
- August 18: Fall Mushroom Foraging
- August 25: no program
- September 1: Pollinator Gardens
- September 8: Hunting Tales - Bird Hunting
- September 15: Community Shared Agriculture
- September 22: Fall Fishing Tales
- September 29: Hunting Tales II - Waterfowl
Winter Series topics:
- October 6: Winter Camping
- October 20: Adaptive Curling
- November 10: Ice Fishing
- November 18* (*Wednesday): Dog Sledding
- December 1: Nordic Skiing
- December 15: Snowshoeing
Pre-registration required. Please register by clicking "Register online" below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the virtual Zoom event. Tips on how to get started with a Zoom event.
CKRI Sports & Recreation is committed to helping our community stay active, stay connected, and stay fit by offering virtual activities. All virtual offerings are FREE thanks to support from the Courage Kenny Foundation. Please consider making a donation fund these activities. Every contribution helps!