Childbirth Preparation Classes
Preparation for labor, birth and newborn safety.
- labor and birth and the options available
- relaxation, breathing, and comfort techniques to help you cope with labor
- the role of your spouse, partner or labor companion
- use and choice of medications and medical procedures
- Cesarean birth
- your recovery and hospital stay
- your baby's safety
- tour of the Birth Center
It is recommended you complete this class no later than one month before your due date. Register early in your pregnancy to secure the dates you prefer during the latter part of your pregnancy.