Advanced Chronic Pain Management Group
Advanced Chronic Pain Management group is a group for adults who are living with chronic pain along with other mental health issues. Living with a condition that is unseen by others is difficult. Join us as we provide education, tools and support to help bring a sense of peace and normalcy to your life.
Group topics include:
- How to change thoughts about pain and improve quality of life with pain
- education and skills to manage chronic pain
- skills such as mindfulness
- to understand that while we may not be able to "fix" the pain, we may be able to reduce the suffering connected with it
- support from others; it often helps to know you are not alone.
Patients are required to do an intake and/or have completed a pain program that incorporates mindfulness. The group is billable to medical insurance.
To register: For more information or to registration, call April at St. Michael clinic at 763-744-4018.