Refresher birth and parenting preparation.
Even if you’ve attended a birth preparation course with a previous pregnancy, you may still have questions about your current pregnancy and upcoming labor and birth. Topics include:
• how this pregnancy is different from previous pregnancies
• changes in labor and birth procedures
• relaxation and breathing techniques and other comfort measures
• new options in maternity care
• helpful tips for making the adjustment easier for parents and siblings.
During this class you may also have the opportunity to tour the Birth Center at your hospital if the census permits.
Best taken during the last two to three months of your pregnancy; try to complete the class about a month before your due date.
Fee is waived if delivering at Regina Hospital.