Pregnancy after a Loss
Recovering from the loss of a baby while preparing for another birth is a difficult task. You may have discovered that your family and friends are unable to provide you with the support you need. Talking with other parents who have experienced a similar loss can help you realize that your feelings are normal.
We invite you to join other families in a supportive and caring atmosphere that will help you share your anxieties, identify coping tools and look forward to your baby’s upcoming birth.
This group will help you:
· Reflect on your loss while focusing on your future
· Share your anxieties and fears while learning new coping skills
· Acknowledge the “work” of this pregnancy
· Celebrate your accomplishments
· Celebrate your baby and growing family
This group meets at United Hospital every other Monday from 5:00 – 6:30 pm and is free of charge. See the box at top right for session dates (use scroll bar).
Pre-registration is requested. Please call Annette Klein, RN for more information or to register at 651-241-6206.